24 Hour Electrician Melbourne
Orion Electrical has emergency electricians available 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year. No matter what the time of the day or night, our after hours electricians will be there to help and will respond quickly to your electrical emergency. We allow credit card payments within 30 days to save you the stress of unexpected costs.
Electrical faults are a common cause of household fires. Make sure to contact us immediately if any of the following electrical faults occur so we can help prevent this issue.
- Faulty wiring: clear warning signs of faulty electrical wiring include flickering lights, frayed wiring, a sparking switch when operating, warm or vibrating wall outlets, smoke or burning smells. Faulty wiring can cause electric shock and house fires.
- Faulty appliances: over time, a build-up of heat can cause damage to wiring and can cause appliances to draw more electricity than they are designed to. If an appliance doesn’t seem to be operating properly and you feel any heat from the cord, unplug it immediately and call our emergency electrician
- Faulty electrical connection points: loose power outlets or switches can create more heat than they should and can potentially result in a fire. Contact us immediately if you are concerned.
- Overloaded extension cord: extension cords plugged into other extension cords can exceed the voltage capability of appliances and can overheat and catch fire.
- Water damage: water can damage wiring and is a major risk. If you have a water leak coming through a light fitting, we will isolate power from the affected area.
Never try to fix the problem yourself and call us immediately so that our fully certified electricians can fix the problem while adhering to best practice safety procedures. Contact us now for any electrical emergency and our 24 hour electrician will be there to assist as soon as possible.